Sunday 8 April 2018

Happy Mother's Day

I'm playing along with a challenge at CAS on Friday today:
I used the Fresh Flowers set from Clearly Besotted. Well, actually, the set I own is similar to the current Fresh Flowers set, but not exactly the same - I wonder if they did an earlier version? (before you ask, no I didn't get it from Ali Express - it came directly from Clearly Besotted, but a few years ago now.
I stamped the frangipanis (I hope they're frangipanis?) then white embossed them. I cut around the right edge of the flowers, before watercolouring them with a water brush and Zig markers. I stamped the sentiment in Versafine onyx black, then cut down the panel to fit on a peachy-colour card base with a little border.  I finished with some little clear drops from Studio Katia.
 Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous. Your watercoloring is fantastic. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, very beautiful. Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday.
    Mariken DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.