Sunday 8 October 2017

World Cardmaking Day!

Happy World Cardmaking day!

Yes, I know it was yesterday, and I did make some cards yesterday, but you can't see them yet because they were design team projects! So I decided to make something today in honour of World Cardmaking Day :)
 I used the "Hello Lovely" stamp set from Concord & 9th, along with the "Mini Thank You" stamp from Studio Katia. I stamped onto watercolour cardstock in Versafine Onyx Black, then clear embossed, before colouring with my Zigs and diffusing the colour with water. The little strip of green striped paper on the left is a gift I got in a recent order from Lawn Fawn - thanks Lawn Fawn!!

 I hope you're having a lovely day!

Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely colors. I really like the bold pink flowers and the blue leaves. Really a happy card. The striped strip along the side looks wonderful, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.