Tuesday 26 September 2017

Cards published!

I recently had three cards published in the Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercraft Magazine! Yay!
I started with a piece of watercolour cardstock, and stamped the My Favorite Things Floral Fantasy background stamp in Versamark and white embossed it. I added some colour with Zig clean color real brush markers, and blended with water.  I then cut the panel into three separate pieces for three separate cards! All three cards had sequins from Pretty Pink Posh as a finishing touch.
For this card, I let the colour bleed out from the edge of the stamped image, then cut the piece of watercolour paper to be the same size as the card front. I added a sentiment from the "Kind Soul" set from Wplus9.
For the next card, I cut a circle of the coloured panel using a stitched circle die from Lil' Inkers Designs. I added a sentiment from Wplus9 to some vellum, and attached it with some adhesive hidden behind the stamped sentiment.
For the third card, I decided to slice a bit of the right side of the leftover panel so that the negative space was asymmetrical on the card, and open on the right so that I had a bit more space to stamp the sentiment onto the card front.
 Thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Michelle! These are gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations on the publication! So well deserved. You do such great work with the Zigs. Your card designs as well are just wonderful. Wow!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) in the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.