Friday, 14 July 2017

CASual Fridays: CFC 178

Welcome to a new challenge at CAS-ual Fridays!
http://www.cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/
I used "Bring on the Snowflake" along with an older set called Christmas Carols. I white embossed the snowflakes and the sentiment before adding lots of Distress Ink in 3 different blues. I then added some shine with some Perfect Pearls mist, some Stardust Stickles, and a few sequins.  I also splattered a few dots of water here and there to give a bit more interest to the background.

Make sure you check out what the rest of the design team have made for this challenge!

Thanks for visiting :) 

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Michelle. You definitely don't "need" a background stamp to create a gorgeous background. Your blending looks so lovely. I really like the embossed snowflakes and the sparkle the Stickles added to the card. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Michelle. Can't wait to see what you create during class.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!