Thursday, 29 June 2017

Rainbow birthday card

When I need a quick and easy birthday card, I can't go past a stencil and a big, bold sentiment.
I used the Crossing Waves stencil from Hero Arts with Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Salty Ocean. I then added a sentiment from Avery Elle's Big Greetings set, stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. I finished with a few sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. Quick, simple, but effective!
I'll be sharing this card at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - their theme this week is "Anything Goes".
Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, this is wonderful. Love the colors and how beautifully they blended. Great use of the stencil and that big bold sentiment looks terrific. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello michelle! this background is amazing..I so luv the shading...gorgoeus! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments - they always make my day!